-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gameranx on 'Amnesia Creed'

A fellow gamer-girl friend of mine writes articles for various gaming sites, including Gameranx. My graduate fashion show was held on Friday November 18th and Liz very graciously wrote up an article after interviewing me and gaining Elias' permission to use his wonderful photos.

(Click for article)

I was absolutely delighted to have been able to share my inspiration (and gaming geekery!) with Liz and through her, with other fellow gaming geeks. What I did not expect, however, was for this to happen:


That's right, Frictional Games got a hold of Liz's great article and shared the link with their followers! Words cannot fully express the utter elation that went through me when I saw them share the link. I feel very humbled to have them acknowledge my small nod to their amazing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment